Pregnancy termination is well-performed without an invasive procedure right at home. If you are within 9 weeks of gestation, then you can buy Mifeprex online USA and take it orally on day 1 with water to stop the pregnancy. The medicine suppresses the progesterone hormone to shed the endometrial lining. Then you take Misoprostol pills buccally or vaginally 24 to 48 hours later. The medicine expels the products of conception by causing uterine contractions. The cervix softens and widens and heavy bleeding helps to vacate the womb. The procedure can take 24 to 72 hours to complete.
In this post, we will take you through precautions and interactions to consider before taking Mifeprex. We will also let you know when you must not undergo a medical abortion.
Which Precautions to Follow During and After Abortion?
To make the most of the pregnancy-ending method with pills, here are a few precautions to follow:
· Take an appropriate number of pills. You do not have to spend much on Mifeprex cost as you will require only 1 pill of 200mg. But you will need at least Misoprostol 200mcg x 4 pills if the pregnancy is within 5 weeks of gestation. An addition of 4 pills is needed if the pregnancy is between 6 and 9 weeks.
· You must stay indoors during the process. Do not travel outdoors or drive personally anywhere. Do not perform strenuous physical activity. Avoid mental stress. And do not use heavy machinery.
· Do not douche. Avoid vaginal penetration so do not use tampons or menstrual cups. But utilize large sanitary pads and fresh towels to maintain hygiene.
· Keep contact with a nearby emergency health center and arrange transportation to it in case of requirement.
· Purchase supplies beforehand so that you do not have to go out anywhere at the time of treatment. This includes groceries, food, medicines, sanitary products, and others.
Interactions to Keep in Mind
Certain products can affect the working of abortion pills, and known as interactions. You must avoid these products during medical abortion such as itraconazole, St. John’s Wort, erythromycin, ketoconazole, rifampicin, other anti-fungal medicines, and medication for epilepsy and seizure treatment such as phenytoin, phenobarbital, and carbamazepine.
When You Should Not Choose Medical Abortion?
Understanding when you should not take the medical abortion pill is important. Here are the conditions in which you must look for an alternative to pregnancy termination medications:
· If you have a contraceptive device in place in the uterus, and have not got it removed.
· If you cannot access emergency care in case of need during the procedure.
· If you cannot get an ultrasonography scan of the abdomen and consultation with a physician after 14 days of the treatment.
· If you are allergic to anti-progesterone pills and other pregnancy-ending medicines.
· If you have an undiagnosed adnexal mass, are on long-term corticosteroid therapy, and are beyond 9 weeks of pregnancy.
· If you have uncontrollable high blood pressure, severe asthma, inherited porphyria, or bleeding disorders.
· If you have acute renal insufficiency, liver/kidney/heart disease, anemia, or any other serious pre-existing health issue, you have to take consent before using the medicine.
Using Mifeprex and other Abortion pills to end a pregnancy is feasible in many ways. Not only you can benefit from privacy but obtain medicine online as well. The doorstep delivery of medicine ensures you do not have anything to fret about. However, you must consider a few protocols and precautions for the pills to work properly. Also, you must take care of the do’s and don’ts in order to stay safe at the time of pregnancy termination. Adhering to the suggestions above will assist you to sail through the treatment effortlessly and experience successful results.